All seminars will be held in the Medicinal Chemistry Conference Room (Room 323A) of the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy. Most seminars are held on Tuesdays starting at 12:00 noon unless otherwise noted.
To schedule a seminar please contact our department Administrative Assistant, Elissa Glinn
Click on the topic to see abstract (pdf files)
- *2/21 - Dr Percy Carter, Vice President and Head, Discovery Chemistry and Molecular Technologies at Bristol-Myers Squibb - Thoughts on "Druggability": Lessons from Challenging Targets - To be held in Room 288 EMSOP 5:00pm - 6:20pm
- 3/27 - Dr. Michael J. Totleben, Former Senior Research Investigator at Bristol-Myers Squibb - "Process Development of a Melatonin Agonist" - Conference Room 323A 11:00am - 12:00pm
- 5/8 - Eileen Carry, Graduate Student - The Discovery of Basimglurant (RO4917523, RG7090), a selective Negative Allosteric Modulator of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5
- *5/10 - Husam Zahid, Graduate Student - Discovery of RG1678 as Selective GlyT1 Inhibitor for treatment of negative symptoms of Schizophrenia - To be held in Room 323A at 1:00pm
- 5/22 - Ahmed Reda Ali, Graduate Student - TBD